A Straightforward Way to Install HP Printer Drivers.
HP users stick to brand with complete loyalty and the biggest reason for it the reputation of the company. Same implies with the HP printer, which is top selling product of HP nowadays. But printers require a bit more attention and maintenance than that of other HP devices.
The first and foremost thing to maintain the proper functioning of your HP printer is updating your drivers on a timely basis. Drivers enable you to use the HP printer in a steady manner without encountering the issues which occur due to damaged, outdated or missing drivers. If you are not able to understand the functionality, uses or installation part for HP printer drivers, contact HP Drivers Support for comprehensive guidance.
Let’s unveil the steps to update or install HP printer drivers:
- Go to the official site of HP and then click on the link of “Support and Drivers” and then select the “Drivers and software” tab.
- Once navigating to the Drivers and Software option, choose to go to the product category section and select “Printing and Multifunction”.
- Now type the name of your product or simply navigate to the section of “Printers”. Now select the type of your printer and the exact printer you are using.
- In the navigation menu select “Download Drivers and Software”.
- Select the operating system from the list. Select the option of Drivers suits your device. The list includes basic drivers and the management software for drivers. Select the type and click on Download.
- Click on “Save” and then “Browse” and then choose the location on your computer, where you want to save the drivers. Now, click on Save and download the HP printer drivers.
- To begin the installation of drivers on your device, click twice on the file after locating where you have saved the downloaded file.
- Now the software will ask you for required permission. Tap on OK to approve the installation of drivers.
- Select the location by using the browse button for continue with the default location by simply clicking on OK.
- You can choose the type of installation from Recommended or Custom. The Recommended installation includes all the essential components required by the user. On the other hand, while enabling Custom Installation, you get the freedom to choose the component you want to install.
- Begin installation by clicking “Install” and them “Finish” to complete.
To Setup HP Printers on your Device:
First of all, you need to reconnect your printer after installing drives. This is how you can do this:
- Click on Connect a New Printer.
- Follow the on-screen prompts to select the connection type.
- Now turn on the printer, just by pressing the power switch of the printer.
- Quit all the programs you are using or running in the background and restart your computing device.
- Start your printer.
Uninstall the previously installed printer software:
- Disconnect the USB cable to disconnect your printer from the computer.
- Use the start button to select Programs and features from the list.
- Now check the list and remove the name of the HP printer you were using.
- Follow the prompts to thoroughly remove the software.
- Reboot your desktop.
Turn-on your computer and Printer:
Once you are done with both step1 and Step 2, restart your devices.
- Shut down the HP printer.
- Turn off your computer after quitted all the programs.
- Nor start the printer after connecting it your desktop.
- Turn your computer and start using HP printer.
This is how you can effectively download, install and use the HP printer drivers on any of your computing devices. If you are using wireless printers make sure that the printers and desktop are sharing the same network. If not configure them first and make necessary alterations before installing the drivers.
If at any point you feel stuck or confused, do not move further and try to contact HP Help Desk Number. The toll-free way to connect with HP experts helping the millions of troubled HP users on daily basis. We are available every second to help you combat your dilemmas related HP printers and other HP devices.
The brand names, logos, images or other media used on this site are only used for the purpose of reference. We are not directly associated with any of the brands. We are independent support service provider. Hpcustomerservice.net team of technicians is are working dedicatedly to assist the troubled clients by using our knowledge and skills.