HP Laserjet Pro m12w is the most selling product of the time. Its alluring features and high-class performance makes it even more desirable. Call upon HP Support Number for any help and solution.
Poor Printing Quality:
Always Use Authentic Products:
- Always purchases replaceable items, peripherals or other products only from the authorized HP stores.
- Make sure you use the perfect matching toner or ink cartridges for your HP Laserjet Pro m12w printer.
- It is important to set the right printer setting and good quality of the paper.
- Do not re-use rough papers as bent or creased paper can affect the quality of prints.
Adjust Mode Settings:
Settings play an important role in determining the print quality, so one must adjust the settings as per the requirements before beginning the printing session.
- Always keep in mind that eco mode is meant to save the ink and not accurate for quality prints. So when precise printing is required, switch the printing mode.
- To set the quality: Properties>>options>>Printer setup>> Printer preference and then Print quality area.
- For darker prints, set the DPI as 600 and enable the Economode.
- For light prints, select FastRes 1200 and disallow the Economode.
Check Ink or Toner Cartridge Level:
Without proper ink or toner supplies, printing would be difficult. To check the level of printing, follow the below given steps:
- To check the ink or toner level, it is suggested to print the Supplies status page or EWS.
- To print EWS:
- For windows: Devices and printers> Properties>Options> Printer setup> Preferences> Supplies status page>print.
- For Mac: go to Printers>> Options and supplies>>Utility>>Open printer utility >print>supply status page.
Replace The Toner:
Make sure you have the proper supply, it is advisable to replace the ink or toner cartridge for the proper printing quality, yield, and speed.
- Make sure you check the ink level first.
- Open your printer and then remove the lid from the cartridge, shake the toner gently for even distribution of ink.
- Remove the tape from toner and insert it gently without removing the green regions of the toner.
Restore Factory Settings on HP Laserjet Pro m12w:
To retain the original settings for your printer, perform the below-given steps in a consecutive manner. Call HP Customer Care Number if you come across any complication:
- Start the printer.
- Remove the chords and reset the printer.
- Now place the chords again and wait for few seconds.
- Once the printer is reset, everything will be cleaned, you will lose all connections
- After that, on the touch panel, press OK
- Select the setup icon.
- Choose the service menu
- Select the restore default option.
- Click ok finish.
To Resolve The Paper Jam Issues:
- Remove all the papers from the printing tray
- Make sure the paper you are using is high quality as per the requirements.
- Cleaning the printer is the most effective solution to the paper jam issues.
- Make sure you do not insert the different sizes of quality of papers as it can promote paper feed or jam issue.
- Remove the existing paper from the input tray by gently dragging it into the direction of printing.
- Make sure you remove every alien object, dirt, and dust from the output bin.
- After cleaning the tray, move to the rear of the printer and clean it thoroughly.
- Once cleaned, shut down the printer, remove the power chord from the wall socket.
- Wait for few minutes before reconnecting,
- Start your printer and print a sample.
If you are facing any issue with your HP Laserjet Pro m12w, dial the HP Laserjet Printer Support for an immediate resolution to your problem.